The main process technology:
1. Propylene and water co-current hydration process to produce isopropyl alcohol
2. Propylene and water counter-current hydration process to produce isopropyl alcohol
1. Use self-developed highly active resin catalyst with high water to propylene ratio in reaction.
2. Mild condition, temperature is 130~160℃ and pressure is 0.7~0.8MPa.
3. Single pass conversion is more than 50%.
4. Less side reactions. IPA selectivity is greater than 95% at SOR, and average is above 92% in production cycle.
5. Due to the special structure of the reactor, the single bed pressure drop can be minimized to less than 0.1 MPa.
6. The circulating water of this process technology has low conductivity and low corrosion.
7. Long operation cycle up to one year.
8. Can produce high purity diisopropyl ether as by-product.